ERA envisage a poverty-free sustainable socio-economic equitable productive society.
The mission of the ERA is to establish a society where the disadvantaged people are united and organized, their basic rights are fulfilled, environment and gender friendly sustainable livelihood options are satisfying their continuous needs.
The ultimate goal of the ERA is to assist the vulnerable and disadvantaged people to develop them socially and economically their greater organization through mobilizing their skills and available local resources for the improvement of the sustainable living standard and equal social rights.
- To mobilize and organize rural poor women and men.
- To establish deprived people’s rights on local resources.
- To improve the health and nutrition status through providing health education and ensure health rights through access to local health services and raise awareness to prevent HIV/AIDS, TB and Malaria.
- To generate income and employment through providing livelihood skill development training and micro finance.
- To reduce illiteracy through non-formal and adult education.
To reduce disaster risk through life skill development, protection of mound and emergency response.
- To improve the environment condition at haor region (low lying area) through providing education on the sustainable environment, household waste management and tree plantation and open water fisheries management etc.
Guiding Values of the organization:
- Gender equity
- Mutual respect